Tuesday 17 December 2013

People will See Different Side of Salman in Jai Ho : Sana Khan

Sana Khan who is Making Her Dream Debut with Salman Khan’s Next Big Film Jai Ho Recently Talked to Media and There She Talked About Lots of Thing – About Salman, About Her Role in The Film and The Expectations Etc. Lets Find Out Her Exclusive Interview with Hindustan Times.

There can be no Bigger Platform Than a Salman Film: Sana Khan
“People Have Seen the Cute and Sweet Sana in Bigg Boss but they will see a new side to me in the film,” says Sana. However, she doesn’t see herself as the second lead, “We all have equal footage. Our characters are different so I don’t know if I should call mine a parallel lead. But I can say that my character is the surprise element,” she Says.
So will She be Surprising us with an Item Number ?
“There are no item songs and I am not dancing in any song. The film has a social message about a people’s man. It’s not a typical Salman Khan Movie. People will a different side to him this time,”she says.

Talking about her rapport with Salman, she says, “We aren’t best buddies and I don’t hang out with him. But he is known for launching talent and there is no bigger platform than working in his film. He offered me the role while I was still in the house. I couldn’t talk about it for three months, it was tough for me,” she says, laughing.

No comments: