Saturday 20 September 2014

Salman Khan spins tracks, clicks selfies at the song launch of In Da Club for Tamanchey

In his usual playful mood, Salman Khan turned DJ to launch the song In Da Club for Tamanchey.

The lead pair, Nikhil Dwivedi and Richa Chadha, and producer Suryaveer Singh Bhullar along with other team members were present at the event.Salman said, "I was jealous when I came to know that they had acquired In Da Club. I've heard this song composed by Ikka and like it. But I'm happy for the team, they have good songs in the film." 

The superstar teased Nikhil, saying he could have roped in Shah Rukh Khan to attend an event for his movie, considering the rapport they share. After being told that SRK was out of the country, Salman jested, "When I was asked to launch the song, I was like, thoda iss taraf drive ho jaayega aur yeh badhiya gaana bhi launch ho jaayega." Nikhil replied, "Salman sir has a king-sized heart and I'm thankful to him for his support." 

No comments: