Friday 15 November 2013

Aamir Khan Wants to See Katrina and Salman Together in Real Life

The Relationship Between Salman-Katrina May Be Over as Both Claim To Be Just Friends but This is Salman Khan’s Close Friend Mr. perfectionist Aamir Khan Wants to See Both Salman and Katrina Together in Real Life.

Aamir Khan Yesterday Evening was at an Event to Launch The Title Track of Dhoom 3 and When He was Asked about Salman’s Marriage He Said, “I have been telling him (Salman) for so long to get married but he is not listening to me. Maybe if someone else (looking at Katrina) requests him, he may agree to it. I want to see Katrina and Salman together in real life,”

The Dhoom 3 Actor asked Katrina That “Have you ever asked him ( Salman ) ? ” Katrina was seen blushing. Aamir asked her again, and Katrina said, “I am speechless. I am sorry.”

No comments: