Monday 2 December 2013

I will Get Married : Salman Khan On KWK

Everyone Wants Salman to Get Married but The Fact is The Actor Once Came Very Close to Marriage. The Khan Who Recently Came on The Chat Show Koffee with Karan even admitted that The Thing had reached the stage where wedding cards had been printed when the event was called off.

The Dabangg Salman Khan Said, ”When the time comes to get married I will. I have met quite a few right people and I hope that they get righter and righter. I hope I am not wrong about that. There was a time when I wanted to get married and it just didn’t work out you know. I have always come so close so close but people have got cold feet.”

Our Lovely Bhaijan will Get Married When The Right Time Comes and Yes He Cleared that He Wants and will Get Married but Let The Right Time and Right Girl to Come in His Life.

No comments: