Sunday 1 December 2013

Is Big B Copying 'Jai Ho' Actor on 'Kaun Banega Crorepati?'

Many Bollywood stars such as Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan and many more not only bring in some competition in the box office, but on the small screen as well. It appears that Bachchan was recently influenced by the ‘Jai Ho’ actor’s talk show ‘Bigg Boss’ as he incorporated something special on his game show “Kaun Banega Crorepati.”

Times of India reported that Bachchan plays a double role act on the finale of his game show which seems to be inspired from “Bigg Boss,” hosted by Khan.

Reports say that Big B will appear on the hot seat dressed as a common man, Lallan Bhaiya along with Bachchan’s stylish anchor avatar.

Khan had previously done something similar on his reality show last year where he played six popular characters from his various films and was also seen as an Angel and Devil in the promos of his latest season of the show.

It appears that many actors have something to live up to, even Ranbir Kapoor previously hinted that he feels some competition with Bachchan.

“I think I had always been a secure actor,” said Kapoor to Hindustan Times. “I am competing with Amitabh Bachchan, then the Khans, and at the same time I am competing with Varun Dhawan. Having said that, my idea of competition is not that I have to do better than them, but that I have to do better than myself. I have to compete with myself.”

“If I have any problem then I want to beat that person through my work,” said the “Jai Ho” actor. “My next release will be an answer to all the new records which are going to happen at the box office be it Aamir’s ‘Dhoom 3’ or new actor Ranbir’s next film.”

Do you think Bachchan is copying Khan playing a double role on his show or is it just a coincidence?

No comments: