Wednesday 11 December 2013

Salman is Always Right : Kamya & Andy’s Mother

Few Days Ago Bigg Boss season 7 saw few guest entries in the house. Dolly Bindra, Payal Rohatgi, Nigaar Khan, Andy’s mother, Kamya’s mother and Yogeshwar Dutt graced the house for a task.

After Leaving The House both Kamya and Andy’s Mother Talked With Media. Both Talked About The Host Salman Khan. “I would not like to comment whether Kamya was right or wrong when Salman ji took Andy’s side and proved Andy innocent. I think Salman is the one who always speaks right on Bigg Boss and whatever he spoke is right,” said Kamya’s mother.

While Andy’s mother said, “I think Salman Khan did my job in that particular episode when everyone was targeting my kid (Andy). I would have done the same thing what Salman did. He is always right.”

No comments: