Friday 5 September 2014

Oh My God! Prem is Romancing Me! Exclaimed Sonam Kapoor

“Salman is The Best Actor”
One of The Most Happiest Actress of B-Town Now-a-Days, Sonam Kapoor and The Reason for Her Happiness is, She is Working With The Biggest Khan of Bollywood Salman Khan in Sooraj Barjatya’s Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Moreover Working with Someone Who Respects Women a Lot and has a Heart of Gold. Working with Sooraj – Salman Combo is Giving Her The Oh My God Moment.

“Working with Soorajji and Salman is Like The Weirdest Thing Because I have Grown Up Watching Prem and It’s Like, ‘Oh My God! Prem is Romancing Me.” – She Told to Media Recently.

“I have Grown Up with His Films Like ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun…!’ and ‘Maine Pyar Kiya’, and It’s Just Like an ‘Oh My God Moment!’. So I had to Pinch Myself at Times.” – She Added.

The Shooting of The Film was Started from June 2014 and By The Time, They Wrapped up The First Schedule and She is Very Happy with Her Experience. Though Working After Many Years, This is Her Second Film with Salman and She Got Amazed Working with The Khan and Said Salman is The Best Actor Ever She has Worked With.

“We have finished our first schedule. It’s been seven years since I worked with him…I have known him all my life, but he is amazing. He is a professional; he has got the highest amount of IQ. I have never seen him being nasty to anyone or rude to anybody. He has immense respect for women and he is extremely hardworking. He is always on time, always improvising. He is one of the best actors I have ever worked with. He is always trying to do something different. ” – She Further Added.

No comments: