Monday 28 October 2013

Subhash Ghai set to direct Salman Khan, again

 `Yuvvraaj`, Subhash Ghai is gearing up to team up with Salman Khan after five years and says he will direct the Bollywood superstar again in his next venture.committed for a film, but right now he is busy with some other projects. We will sit down together and talk about it soon. I will be directing Salman Khan in my next film," Ghai said.
After the box office dhamaka

The filmmaker, who has given the rights of his 1983 blockbuster `Hero` to Salman, says the 47-year-old is family for him.

The director of hits like `Karz`, `Saudagar` and `Khalnayak`, said: "Salman is a family to me. He said he would like to remake my film and I said go ahead. He said how much should I pay you and I told him, you just make the film. It`s very simple."

`Hero` is still remembered for it songs `Lambi judai` and `Nindya se jaagi bahaar`.

Jackie Shroff and Meenakshi Sheshadri played the lead roles in the original, while Aditya Pancholi`s son Sooraj and Suniel Shetty`s daughter Athiya are expected to feature in the remake.

No comments: