Monday 2 December 2013

Salman Khan : I am a virgin

Yes, you heard it right. That was exactly what Salman Khan told Karan Johar in the latest edition of his show Koffee With Karan.
Here is how it all came about.  You rarely get to see Salman Khan on a show.And Karan’s ‘Koffee’ sessions are rather famous (infamous) for his intimate questions and controversial issues discussed.
We had been expecting questions about Salman’s wedding. And when they came, the star batted with poise and calm. ‘I have come this close’ he said ‘cards were printed and then it didn’t work.’ He also told Karan that he runs miles away from some of his ex girlfriends. ‘The point is now you're somewhere else’, he said. ‘You have your own life. I don't want that somewhere in somebody else's mind that thought about ex-boyfriend you know (sic)."
But that was not the shocking bit.
"I am a virgin," said Salman Khan. "I'm going to save myself for the one that I get married to," he insisted to a shocked Karan.
When a surprised Karan asked if this meant he was still a virgin, Salman looked at him straight in the face and said yes, nodding.   So you did not have sex with all the women you have been with, Karan said, jokingly. They were just friends, Salman said.

No comments: