Friday 11 July 2014

Nargis Fakhri is Bowled Over by Salman Khan’s Personality

Nargis Fakhri, The Hot Actress Recently Completed The Shooting for The Most Awaited Item Number in Salman Khan’s Upcoming Blockbuster Film Kick. The Actress Worked with Salman for The First Time and She was Bowled Over By Khan’s Personality and Energy. According to Her, She was Bit Nervous to Dance with The Khan But When She Met Him on The Sets Her Worries Faded Away.


“It was Joyous to Work with Salman but At The Same Time I was Nervous Because He is One of The Biggest Stars of The Industry and I Thought I would Mess-up Everything on The Set. But Once I Got to The Set and Met Him All Those Worries Faded Away. He has an Amazing Sense of Humour and Imparted so Much Positivity. I am in Awe of Salman. I had a Great Time with Him and The Entire Team Kick.” – She Said in a Recent Media Interaction.

The Song is Called as ‘Yaar Naa Miley‘ Which is Composed by The Famous Rapper Honey Singh. The Video Song will be Revealed on 11th July at a Night Club in Mumbai. The Film is Releasing on 25th July, 2014 Which has Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in Prominent Roles.

No comments: