Tuesday 3 December 2013

Salman Khan: I love Priyanka Chopra; she'll make a lovely wife

Salman Khan was in the mood to make some startling revelations on Koffee With Karan's latest episode. Speaking about Priyanka Chopra, Salman revealed,

''Priyanka is a very dear friend of mine. I've really liked her. I think she's one of the most talented actresses. I love Priyanka Chopra. I think she is phenomenal.''
When asked by Karan Johar in the rapid fire round what should Priyanka Chopra do if not in the film industry, Salman initially said that she should be a singer. But he was quick to add, ''She should be a housewife. She will make a lovely wife.''

Salman also said that he was shocked when pictures of Priyanka Chopra visiting his house in the middle of one night, were leaked in the press.

''I was like 'Whoa, what is this? I thought ki light hi chali gayi. You keep quiet and you're taken as guilty and you can't talk all the time as you also have work commitments,'' said a visibly angered Salman.

With so many explosive exposes, it seems that Koffee With Karan's latest season has begun on a perfect note!

No comments: