Tuesday 15 July 2014

Huge plus working with Salman in ‘Kick’: Jacqueline Fernandez

Female lead of Salman Khan’s upcoming flick “Kick”, actress Jacqueline Fernandez while conceding that the film certainly revolves around Salman Khan but but that should not be construed as if she has been sidelined in the movie.

She considers “Kick” which has been directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, as a “huge break”

“I am wondering as to why people are even asking me this question,” Jacqueline said here while replying to a query whether she fears being sidelined in the movie.

“No doubt, Salman is a superstar. People come to watch him in the movies and just for me to be part of a movie like this and to be with Salman Khan gives me such an advantage. So, forget talking about me being sidelined in this film as in itself it is a huge plus working with Salman,” clarified Jacqueline Fernandez.

She considers “Kick” which has been directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, as a “huge break” in her career in Bolywood.

“It goes without saying that obviously it’s a big break…even for an established actress, it’s a very big deal to work with Salman and the same is for me. I am no different,” added the actress.

No comments: