Wednesday 16 July 2014

Jacqueline has Made Huge Difference to My Character in Kick : Salman Khan

Salman Khan, The Man of The Moment is Passing Very Busy Hectic Time Promoting His Upcoming Blockbuster Film Kick as Shooting for TV Shows and Giving So Many Interviews. Hoture Team, Bollywood Related Website, Recently Caught The Khan to Get More About His Upcoming Venture Kick and Salman Found Talking About How The Leading Lady Jacqueline Fernandez Brought Difference to His Character in The Film. Find Out The Highlight Moments of The Interview Below.

▬► You are Working with Two Really Hot Bollywood Actresses in Kick.

“Well, you know what this is the amazing thing.Everyone says that they are really hot..really hot but I find them really really sweet. Jacqueline and Nargis both are sweet.The moment you talk to them you are like they are really sweet girls.”

▬► How Do You Deal With The Box Office Pressure?

“I am not in this number game at all.If the film does welll..it does well. If the film doesn’t do well then it obviously bothers me since you have given your best and its not about the numbers. But being in the number game can be the most tiring thing ever.”

▬► Is It Difficult to Play a New Character and Also Manage The Salman Khan Image?

“Actually you are right about that till the time I was pretty ok.Now its getting difficult since the moment you get your dialogue and you are like I have said this earlier…..Arreh yaar!!! this sounded like the previous film. That is when the producers, directors and other actors come in. Jackkie has made huge difference to my character along with Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Randeep Hooda. Since I have not worked with them earlier I do it differently all because of them.”

No comments: