Saturday 12 July 2014

Kareena Kapoor Khan Excited For Bajrangi Bhaijaan With Salman Khan

It’s been a while since we’ve seen Kareena Kapoor in a new movie since her marriage with Saif Ali Khan. However, it looks like we’ll get to see the “Satiyagraha” actress in a new movie soon, alongside Salman Khan.
The “Bodyguard” duo are reportedly set to recreate the magic in Kabir Khan’s next film “Bajrangi Bhaijaan.”
“Salman Khan as Bajrangi Bhaijaan is going to be very special. Both of us are very excited to start this journey. Yes Kareena is in ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ and we release on Eid 2015,” tweeted Kabir.
After dropping out of “Shuddhi” due to delays, Kapoor has been looking for a new project to work on. Rumors rounded that Salman and Kapoor would be a part of the film but the actress shut down the rumors.
“Will Salman be part of ‘Shuddhi?’ it is all created by you all (media). ‘Shuddhi’ is shelved,” confirmed Kapoor. “Karan is working on ‘The Warrior’ remake I think with Siddharth Malhotra and Akshay Kumar... this is what Karan said. It (shooting) will start in August.”
There are also reports that the actress is busy at Ramoji Film City to shoot for Rohit Shetty’s “Singham Returns,” which also stars Ajay Devgn.
There were previous allegations that Kapoor wanted to quit acting to continue her studies. After becoming busy with acting, Kapoor was forced to opt out of law school midway, but might be thinking about going back to finish her education.
“Somewhere, I feel that I started at a very young age. Watching my sister (Karisma Kapoor), I felt this rush to be an actress. Now, the more time passes, and after I met Saif, I realize that education and basic grounding are important,” said Kapoor. “It’s nice to know about things in life, and to read. I’ve started reading more. Earlier I wouldn’t even pick up a book. These are things that, maybe, I couldn’t do in my life, so I want to encourage people to do it.”

No comments: