Thursday 21 August 2014

Salman Khan goes shirtless for Prem Ratan Dhan Payo

The Dabangg Khan is ready to show off his body yet again in Sooraj Barjatya’s upcoming film
Salman Khan’s legion of fans went crazy after watching Kick. However, some of the true blue fans of the Dabangg Khan were disappointed because not a single scene in the Sajid Nadiadwala directorial had him bare chested as is customary for the actor. However, it looks like Salman has decided not to disappoint his fans again for he will be seen in his shirtless avatar in Sooraj Barjatya’s upcoming film, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.
Yes, in an exclusive interview with BollywoodLife, the Wanted Khan revealed that he will be bare chested in PRDP, which stars Sonam Kapoor as the female lead. The actor said, “I was training very hard for Kick. The advantage of Kick was that as soon as I finished the climax of Jai Ho, I dived straight into this film and it got over in three and a half to four months. As soon as I left the training, I realised Prem Ratan Dhan Payo has the same kind of fitness level, it has me bare chested, I am doing some sword fencing, so I just got a two week break and now am back on to that training again.”
Be it Maine Pyaar Kiya or Hum Saath Saath Hai, Salman has showed off his body in most of Sooraj Barjatya films. And looks like he wants to keep this trend alive. Plus we will also get to see Salman doing sword fencing in the film, which will indeed be like a double treat for all his fans

No comments: